Frequently asked questions
- Does Your Pick 3 Lottery Software run on Windows XP, Vista 7, or Macintosh?
Yes, Our Software runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista and 7. (The Software DOES NOT run on Mac or Mac Pro)
- How can I order Pick 3 Lottery Software?
Use our secure online ordering checkout system .
- Is it safe to order with your online checkout?
Yes, of course, our online ordering is safe. We provide a secure shopping cart and checkout system for safe Internet ordering.
We do not sell or rent or reveal your email address or any other personal information to anyone.
- What Forms of Payment do you accept?
Credit cards: Visa, Master Card, and Discover
Note: We cannot accept Bank Transfers or Western Union.
- When will I get my registration codes?
Upon completion of your order, you will receive an email with your registration codes.
- What if I have problems with my software or have questions?
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do You Have Any Guarantees?
YES! With only one win, you are guaranteed to earn your money back for the cost of purchase or monthly subscription.
The cost to purchase the program outright is $39.99. This includes up to date daily numbers as of the date of purchase.
After purchase, you must update daily numbers. The monthly cost of updated numbers daily is $2.99 monthly, automatically deducted from your credit card.
The numbers are update hourly 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
(UNDER .10 CENTS A DAY) – FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION.
- How Do I Cancel my monthly subscription?
To cancel your subscription, contact us at email@example.com
No Refunds will be given on the purchase of the $39.99 program.